Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I GOT A GIFFIN GRIP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!! I first learned about the Giffin Grip when I was teaching at high school. It is a tool that holds one's pot in place to be trimmed. Yes, I can trim without it, but with it I can check to see if I've done what I intended and put the pot right back into center. I can trim easily on the inside of a pot, and I can center in a hurry!!
I read the instructions and checked to be sure it was like the one I had used at school, and made all the adjustments to fit it onto my wheelhead.
There are posts and pads for five different sizes, reversible handles for plates and small bowls, and I can hardly wait to make a pot that needs to be trimmed!!!
Some people consider this tool a crutch, but I'll take it. My trimming life will be so much more simple and happy now! Thank you sweet husband for my birthday gift! ttfn

1 comment:

  1. I love mine too! Congrats on the birthday and having such a great husband ~

    ReplyDelete