Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I WISH I WERE TWINS!

I am having so much fun glazing these funny little pots I wish I were twins.   Somedays I think I can't get an idea of what to do, then the pots tell me what would be fun and voila!  a new decoration!
 Sorry for the poor Adobe work, but I'd rather spend my time out in the glazing room....

The white with the purple flowers is a new motif I love for the vases that have shoulders to display them.   Inspired by the Ironweed that is in bloom during these fall days, I'm doing it on lots of pots.  


That same motif turned blue on the Light Blue Shino Glaze.  How cool is that?
Under all that plastic are pots waiting to be glazed.   I have no more greenware!  I hope tomorrow I'll fill the kiln so Tuesday can be another firing and Wednesay another opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment