Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

WORRIES AND WONDERINGS

I constantly worry that I am not getting enough or too much glaze on a piece.  I have yet to have the Coyote glazes drip onto the shelf, but I have found thin spots of glaze that are rough and unpleasant to touch.  I poured the glaze over these big bowls in hopes it would be thick and creamy without running. 

I am tucking  small re-do pieces under the edges of the big bowls.  



 This week is the last opportunity to fire before going to the 'fair' in Doddrige County in Smithburg.  First time to try to sell my wares.




The kiln room is finally going to be a nice warm room.   This is the new radiant gas heater Terry installed today.   Makes the place toasty warm!





This is the autumn view from the door to the kiln room.   What a pretty day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment